Grover has owned many vintage guitars over the years and knows that a well worn in guitar is like no other. This aged Glendora is exactly what everyone is chasing: uncompromising feel, playability and aged to perfection.
In the early days of Charvel, Grover Jackson, became the go-to source for building super-strats. Like many other players, he loved the contours and feel of a strat but wanted it to sound like a Les Paul and stay in tune...so he routed and installed a bridge humbucker, added a locking tremolo and overnight he started a revolution!
A few key elements that sets this beauty apart:
- We make our own tremolo in house that features a steel block and stainless steel saddles and screws.
- Our Habanero Pickups are handcrafted and use the finest materials to achieve sonic ecstasy.
- This neck features a 10"-14" compound radius allowing lower action, less buzz, and string bending without choking the note. Coupled with our PLEK machine, the frets are flawless and note articulation is undeniable.
- The neck profile is a D shape which has a little more beef on the shoulders but that helps reduce long term playing fatigue.
- This board has rolled edges and the finish in the back of the neck has been removed and oiled to simulate long term wear.
This is a player's guitar with a ton of mojo!
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck/Rosewood Board
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer - Light/Medium Aged
- 10"-14" Compound Radius
- Mother of Pearl Dots
- Jescar 57110 Jumbo Frets - PLEK'd
- Aged Hardware
- Hipshot Staggered Locking Tuners
- GJ2 Steel Bridge
- HSS Habanero Pickup Set - Classic Zebra Bridge, Classic Plus Neck and Middle
- Volume, Tone, 5 Way Switch
- GJ2 Blue Custom G&G Hardshell Case
- Aged Trem Arm and Trem Cover Included