The Concorde is the latest incarnation of an iconic instrument designed by Grover Jackson in 1982.
Grover's Concorde is fast, furious, and allows for maximum access to the upper frets for the ultimate shred-ability. Coupled with a balanced feel when standing or sitting.
The basswood neck-through design is lightweight but full of sustain, & The Habanero USA pickups, made in our shop in Southern CA, help ignite the fire to kick start your playing.
Every Inspiration Series guitar is inspected, PLEK'd, and setup at the GJ2 Facility. The PLEK machine is a computer controlled fret leveling and crowning device that analyzes the fingerboard and cuts the frets level to perfection. We then polish up the frets to a mirror shine and perfect its playability. Grover oversees & inspects/plays all guitars before they go out the door.
GJ2 CONCORDE SPEC'S
- Basswood body
- Gloss Antique White with Black Pinstripes Finish
- Basswood Neck-through with a Bound Rosewood Board
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- 10"-14" Compound RadiuS
- Black Tusq Nut
- Tune-o-matic Bridge String-through Body
- Habanero USA Pickups - Classic Bridge and Classic Neck
- PLEK'd on site
- Hipshot Staggered Locking Tuners
- Black Custom GJ2 Hardshell Case!